Tuesday, January 6, 2015

A Rocking Chair for Baby

You know that piece of furniture that's been in your family for a long time? The one that was probably really in style at the time they got it, but is probably pretty hideous now? The one that people tell you to throw out? 
Well, I have a major soft spot for those precious people that don't throw those pieces out. You can make it gorgeous! This little old rocker was my client's grandmother's. When she found out she was expecting her first child she wanted it for the nursery chair. She saw the potential for it to be precious and I'm so glad that she did!

This is the chair before:

It needed some repair so I added new webbing to make it more secure.


All finished


In the precious nursery space. I love the sweet vintage look and the sentimental feel.

(Client Image)



No comments:

Post a Comment