Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Bright and Fun Upholstery

Sometimes you get to do something that is completely out of your own personal style and you end up LOVING it!!! These chairs are a perfect example of that. They were in fantastic condition so it made the upholstery job much easier...not that it is ever actually easy.
This was during the time period that I lost everything on my phone. Four months worth of pictures, client names and numbers, project texts, and other extremely important things.  Lost the names and numbers of 26 clients...it was devastating and yes, I cried buckets!!! 

So the only before picture I have is this one. This is not the worst fabric ever, but definitely dated and no where near what the client had in mind!
(yes, my formerly compulsively clean spaces are complete chaos constantly now. I'm learning to adjust. I can now sleep when there is still mess. We all have to make compromises)


Now on to the super fun part. My client wanted something fun, fresh, and bright. Taking these tradition style wingback chairs and putting this pop of colors fabric on it was perfection!




My client was kind enough to send me a picture of the chairs and matching pillows. Here they are in all their bright glory!!!



This was such a fun project to do and I'm so glad I get to experiment with with colors like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment