Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Upholstery Overload

What?!? It's been eight months since I have blogged? Say it ain't so!!! Life has certainly been intense for these few months. I've gone back through pictures and invoices and realize now that my life is kind of a bit ridiculous. I counted, 137 projects since January 1st. Plus working at a second job since the end of April, being a mom to two very fun kids, and keeping up with this old time capsule house that I actually think is trying to kill me... 

R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!!!

This time, I'm going to show you guys just a sampling of the upholstery that has been done in that time period.

Before

During




Details




Guys, this chair is just...ahhh! I don't have words for how much I love it!

 This little chair didn't even have a seat. All of it had to be replaced, then reupholstered.



Before, burnt orange velvet

After, gorgeous textured neutral! I did two of these.

Banquette Cushions




Medium ottoman with iron base

 Before and after barstools (upholstery only by PDD, paint done by client)

So many pillows

 Little clouds for my favorite photographer to have as props.

 Beautiful pillows and ottoman for one of my favorite people and best client's


Like I said, these are just a few of the upholstery jobs that have come my way since January this year. Upholstery is quickly taking over as the main trade for me. It is crazy intense and very involved but I'm up for the challenge. I'm hoping to make a bit more time and post more frequently. Thank you to all who have supported me and spread the word about my work. It has been and interesting ride!



No comments:

Post a Comment