Monday, March 11, 2013

Scarlett's Dresser...and a Little Extra

I'm almost sad to write this post. I've had a blast doing this furniture, it's some of the prettiest furniture I have ever had the pleasure of working on.
It has been a whirlwind around here lately. I have so many things going it is sometimes hard to keep track of everything. It almost seems unreal that it was only 11 days ago when I posted about the vanity for this furniture suite and even more unreal that it has only been 4 days since I finished the armoire.

This is the dresser before. I'm a bad blogger and again forgot to take my own before pictures.



I cannot stress enough how much I adore these pieces. Girlie, French, yumminess!!!!





I also made a chalkboard for Miss Scarlett.




I have loved doing this entire suite of furniture. I still have the dresser mirror left, but am having to wait on some paint to finish it out. Hopefully soon I can show you the whole set in its home.




No comments:

Post a Comment