Wednesday, October 29, 2014

An Exciting Announcement and Gratefulness



Sometimes truly amazing things happen. 
They can be unexpected or shocking. 
They can be something you’ve dreamed about happening for forever but always seemed to be out of reach.
 Then sometimes these amazing things can happen and be all of those things. This has been a dream for me for years, but always seemed to be far into the future, so when it actually came to fruition it shocked me. I feel humbled and blessed beyond measure right now and am thankful to announce that Peacock Door Designs will be open full time.


FULL TIME! Because of you guys I am getting to do what I love to support me and my kids!
You all have blessed me so much! The demand for my work has gone up tremendously this past year and it finally has gotten to the point where I cannot work outside the home and do the design work of my dreams. It’s a major leap for me and the children, but it feels amazing. So many of you have had me do such fun work, others have just supported me by sharing what I do with others, and so very many have blessed my little family of three with prayer and even gifts. I cannot tell you how much all of those things mean to me – y’all are so wonderful!

This has been a year of growth for me as a woman, as a mother, and in this crazy job of DIY and decorating and I could not be more appreciative of everyone that has helped this dream become a reality. This decision took so much prayer and discussion to make. My precious little ones sat at the breakfast nook table with me and we talked like grown-ups about all the options before us. My son (10) and daughter (9) talked about what would be best and they were so serious and concerned and had amazing insights, it shocked me to hear what they had to say. In the end all of us were in agreement and it felt so great!
So for now, stay tuned for more decorating, furniture makeovers and restoration, updates to my time capsule house, and DIY goodness!

 Again, I just want to say a huge thank you to all of you for your support – it really means the world to me and the children.

No comments:

Post a Comment