Thursday, October 15, 2015

Amy's Dining Room

When I went out and got a job with the school district, this precious woman and I met and became friends quickly. She was one of the main people that helped me get through a very difficult time in my life. She was also a huge supporter when I decided to leave that job and take a leap into owning my own business. Since that time she has become a cherished client as well as being that kind supportive friend.
So I was thrilled to be able to help her make a family piece fit more into her style. She brought me this table and chairs:




The color was too orange and she was looking for a complete change.

The table transformation was done quickly.



Next came the chairs. Because of my limited space I took them 2 at a time.


We changed the upholstery style on the side chairs to fully upholstered.



The two arm chairs were a bit of a different story. Just as finished the last of the side chairs, Amy moved. 


I got everything finished and now they are in their beautiful new space.







Amy and I are working on several spaces in her gorgeous new home. Making small changes throughout to bring everything together beautifully.


No comments:

Post a Comment