Sunday, June 3, 2012

Day 2...and 3

Some days you just don't have the time to breathe, much less blog. I'm on the backside of another dance recital weekend for my daughter so now I can breathe. It's always a crazy time and pretty stressful...I can't even begin to imagine how mothers with more than one child in dance or a child that is in more than one performance do it! I applaud those of you that do, I'm exhausted. Never the less, I did manage a quick trip to the gym on Saturday in between shows. 

As you can see, I pretty much had the place to myself. It was perfect for my day number 2 of the photo challenge.

Empty


As for Day 3, no one in the world makes Sunday lunch like my mother. It is always followed by some sort of fabulous dessert. Whether it's rich and decadent or simply fresh fruit with fresh whipped cream, it's incredible. So day 3 is "in my bowl" instead of 

On Your Plate


Most definitely worth the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment