Friday, June 15, 2012

Days 8, 9, & 10

Sometimes children, projects, and just life in general get in the way of my blogging. So, because of that, today I am blogging a TON of things. I did manage to stay on track and actually take my pictures on the appropriate days...but blogging them as well seemed to just slip past me.

Day 8 ~ Six O'Clock


My Father's watch and a couple of my mother's rings. I get a little sentimental sometimes just looking at how they have things in their house. It's a good home and feels like home to many and that is the greatest joy to me. You know me and those 'little things' They are my favorite!

Day 9 ~ Your View Today


In my father's workshop


He's working on a kitchen


And I'm working on a drawer. I will have a full blog on this piece in the future...maybe 2, because it's a ridiculous story! But, the workshop was my view for 6 hours that day...

Day 10


As I've mentioned before, my mother is one of the greatest cooks ever!!! The best part of this weekend was the Sunday family lunch with them. It was amazing!




No comments:

Post a Comment