Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Bringing It Together

A while back I gave you guys a sneak peek of the grain sack stripe table. It is one of my favorites and I have now had requests for similar stripes to be done on other pieces from many different people. Yesterday I had the chance to deliver the chairs and to photograph the set in its place.

I love this set - love it!


As you can see there are 5 chairs, a bench, and a cute little kitchen footstool. All hunter green and stained wood.
We needed to jazz them up to go with the awesome table! Enter Benjamin Moore's Burnt Peanut Red. One of the BEST reds of all time in my opinion. It never fails me.




I love a good Windsor chair and these are definitely great Windsor chairs.




I love this set so much! How can you not love the bright cheery red and classic look?


I love how everything looks with her cherry sign. It just POPS!
I also have slight house envy on this project. This is a fabulous 2-story character house here and I absolutely adore it! It makes me fall in love with red all over again ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment