Monday, April 7, 2014

Dining Room Update

Every once in a while something you envision turns out absolutely perfect and you love it more than you thought you would. This table is like that for me. Actually my whole dining room is beginning to make me ridiculously happy.


Yes, I still have to paint the cane back chairs. But, oh how I am loving the combinations in this room!


The peacock platter was a gift from my sister - just because she saw it and knew I would love it.


This was my Granny's china that was given to me and I adore it so so much!


And yes, I am still in love with my chandelier. I could stare at it for a long time and be perfectly happy doing just that!


Another thing I could just die for is this cutting board! It is perfect. Great quality and a wonderful company and people. If you haven't heard of Cotton and Dust  I encourage you to go check them out. They also have a Facebook page so head on over there and give them a like! Fabulous products!!! 


I swoon - love the logo.


I'm addicted to beautiful glass, I just love it and I collect it. This particular goblet was a gift from my precious mother and I use it as often as I can just because it makes me smile.


The buffet is looking stately in it's home








The pillows I made last year and the entry bench now turned dining bench help make this space feel cozy but elegant.


The pearl frame now has the perfect piece to show off. This was my grandparents 50th Wedding anniversary plate. 


I still have so much planned for this space, but it is really starting to look like what I had pictured in my mind. To me that is one of the greatest accomplishments!

1 comment: