Monday, August 12, 2013

Jessica's Burlap Ruffles

Leslee's ruffle drapes were a hit! I've gotten so many requests for ruffle drapes now it's insane! But just as I was finishing up Leslee's gorgeous drapes I had another client want some ruffles of a different kind. 

I had done some pillows for Jessica just after our move and I had also painted these pieces for her as well. She bought ready made drapes and just wanted me to embellish them with some burlap ruffles. As a side note: if you try these out you will have burlap absolutely everywhere. EVERYWHERE! But, they were so worth it!


Because of crazy summer schedules (and some over-booking on my part) I wasn't able to go and photograph these beauties myself. Jessica kindly sent me some quick pictures so that I would be able to show all of you how they look while hanging.



I'm even considering some ruffle drapes for my own house somewhere...maybe the formal dining room?
We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment