Thursday, January 31, 2013

My 'Little' Furniture Addiction

It was bought on  a whim. 
I had plans for it: fix it up and sell it. 
I posted a before photo and teased my facebook followers about it being for sale soon. 
Then even while I was painting it I teased a little more. 
I was excited! This was my first official piece to sell since the official launch of Peacock Door Designs!


So maybe you can understand why I'm blushing as I write this post - I'm NOT selling this piece. 
I can't. 
I really believe it would cause me physical pain to do so. 
So for all of you that were excited to see my first "for sale" piece, I'm so sorry. I do feel slight guilt about it. But, even my husband loves this piece! Mr. Manly-Man Deer Hunter even says it's fantastic. To me that was a seal of approval. Then I knew for sure it was mine when he offered to give up space in his shed to store the old family table that has such great sentimental value.
He doesn't share the shed, I actually think he resents sharing half of the garage with me (though he's never said that)

So here's a tiny peek.
Just a little look see at what is to come next week.
I cannot wait to have it all set up in my dining room. 
Just use this as an idea of what I can do for you if you like it ;)
Oh, and thank you for understanding that my 'little' addiction to awesome 
furniture just couldn't let this one go.




No comments:

Post a Comment